With less than 24 hours to go the team at H&M has put their coaching cap on and mapped out a game plan for all those shoppers. The Impression suggest drinking plenty of Gatorade, pad-up and knuckle-down be your shopping either face-to-face or keyboard.
Here are the rules and remember to play fair.
- The collection will go live on H&M’s U.S. e-commerce site at 10 a.m. EST.
- All retail stores will open at 8 a.m.
- The first 420 shoppers in line will be given a colored bracelet — 14 colors with one for each group of 30. Each group will have 15 minutes to shop the collection. After the last group, whatever is left will be available to everyone.
- Purchases both online and in stores are limited to two per style per customer.
- The full collection will be available in stores, on hm.com and on alexanderwang.com.
- There is a 30 day return policy. But, you can only return your item for cash within seven days. After that, you can only get store credit.
P.S. No use of those boxing gloves until you are off store premises. Nobody needs you to reenact the T Alexander Wang Sample Sale Video Scene # 3 below.